Monday, November 4, 2013

Makeup Be Gone: Bioderma Sensibio H20 Makeup Remover Review

I love to do various eye looks such as a smokey eye, or deep colors in my crease, cat eyes, etc, but notice a lot of black residue left on my eyes no matter how much I wash my face, or use makeup remover and it was driving me crazy.
I stumbled across Bioderma makeup remover in my local Shoppers Drug Mart (A Canadian drug store) and saw that it  had a sticker on the bottle stating it was on the top of Chatelaine magazine's 100 beauty winner. The sticker sparked my interest so I went home to look up reviews. (Yes I can't buy without reviewing these days lol)
All reviews raved about the product so I picked it up and gave it a whirl and I must say it is pretty good.  I will outline my thoughts on the product below.
Bioderma Sensibio H20 Makeup Remover 250 ML


Details about Bioderma Sensibio H20:

  • This makeup remover is specially formulated for sensitive, normal and dry skin 
  • Is suppose to gently cleanse face and eyes
  • Can be used for waterproof mascara/ makeup 
  • Contains soothing ingredients that prevent irritation on the skin
  • Sensibio doesn't need to be washed off the face  
  • This product can be used daily
  • Sensibio is fragrance and alcohol free 
  • Bioderma retails for $20 CAD and can be purchased at Shoppers Drug Mart (Canada), Amazon.com, EBay, and stores within Europe (just google) 
My personal thoughts on Bioderma Sensibio:
  • This remover is really gentle on the skin and eyes and doesn't cause any irritation or burning on my eyes (rare all other ones I have tried always burn or make my eyes blurry)
  • Removes makeup around the eyes very thoroughly and only takes 2 cotton pads for all traces to vanish
  • Leaves face feeling smooth and hydrated
  • Has a nice light fresh scent
  • Although can be used without washing face I always wash my face and continue with my routine
  • I will admit this remover is a bit on the pricey end for a remover ($20 CAD) but it is worth it considering I don't use it daily
  • Only 250 ml of product so very small (again luckily I don't use eye makeup remover daily) 
  • Packaging is small and compact so can easily be taken on vacation or packed into a makeup bag for travel
  • Can be purchased easily at my local drug store
  • Very little product needed with each use
  • Overall very good product and would repurchase
  • There is another formulation in store for regular skin types (stronger formulation) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog