Sunday, September 22, 2013

Bold and Brazen: Review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo

So I gave into the hype and decided to try some Anastasia eyebrow products. Anastasia is renowned for perfecting eyebrows everywhere and sells eyebrow products to help makeup lovers everywhere achieve perfectly shaped brows.
I have been trying to get the perfect shape for my eyebrows for the last few months but have had no success. I decided to close my eyes to the $30 CAD price tag and cross my fingers and buy it from Sephora. I purchased the shade Ebony which is one of the darkest colours in her range.



My Thoughts on Anastasia's Brow Powder Duo:

  • Anastasia's eyebrow duos come in 7 different shades, I purchased Ebony which is a deep neutral brown
  • The brow duo comes with two different shades that allows for brows to look soft and natural (lighter colour is for the beginning of the brow, darker colour for the rest of brow)
  • Comes in a small black case with Anastasia's signature and a small mirror handy for eyebrow application on the go
  • Powder is silky smooth and as promised is smudge proof and stays on the brow all day
  • The lighter colour is great to apply to front end of brow to prevent a overdone and fake looking brow
  • The darker colour is great for filling in gaps in my eyebrows and providing a natural look as well
  • There are many colours to choose from and the Anastasia website gives suggestion based on hair colour
  • This brow duo can be purchased at Sephora as well as Anastasia's website
  • Brow duo is a little on the pricey end $30 CAD but worth it because very little product needed (will last a year or so)
  • Best way to apply the powder with an angle brush and brush spooly through to spread out product

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog