Thursday, May 9, 2013

Soft like Butter: Korres Milk Protein Foaming Cream Cleanser Rave

My beloved Olay face wash had run out a few weeks ago and I have been instantly on the hunt for "a better face wash". The thing that makes this funny is because I never had an issue with the Olay wash, (it retails for $8 CAD in drug stores) but decided that I must advance that one and find something that does even more, contains less harsh detergents and quite frankly is better for my skin in the long run. 
With that said the research, reviews, and reading began and I searched for organic skin care lines.
 I found a few but one that caught my eye was Korres milk protein foaming cream cleaner. 
This facial wash received rave reviews on Makeupalley.com (92% from 25 people), I saw a couple You Tubers saying its lovely, and the ingredients listing really was exactly what I need in my new face regiment. 
This facial cleanser is a creamy cleanser that foams upon application, removes dirt and makeup from the face, and is soap free (aka non drying).
 Due to it being rich with milk proteins and amino acids it leaves the face feeling hydrated and moisturized after use. 



On the website they listed some benefits on this cleanser:

  • There is 86.4% natural content in the product
  • There are no mineral oils
  • There are no silicone's
  • No parabens
  • No synthetic dyes 
  • No alcohol 
  • No animal testing
That list sold me as something to give a try and I'm glad I did. 

Highlights of Korres Cleanser:

  • This formula is rich and creamy so upon application on the face you need a dime size. (Little goes a long way) I apply it on my Clarisonic brush and it instantly foams on the face and rids of dirt. 
  • It feels so moisturizing on the skin and doesn't leave your skin feeling stripped and in instant needs of moisturizer.
  • The smell of the product is light and refreshing but not overbearing.
  • The tube comes with 150ml of product (the average size for a face wash so will last awhile)
  • This product would be good for all skin types including sensitive skin since it is formulated without many agents that irritate blemishes and good for the consumer that is looking for a more natural approach. 
I will admit this cleanser is PRICEY! It retails for $21 CAD in Sephora and can be purchased online on  the Korres website as well. I do feel it is worth the pricing since it preforms very well. I recommend going into a Sephora or department store that sells this and request a sample to give it a whirl. I am really in love with this cleanser and although a little pricey feel like this will be permanently added to my new skincare regiment. 

Take a look at my video below! I go over my skin care routine and talk about Korress cleanser! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog