Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Rimmed and Lined: L'Oreal Lineur Intense Brush Tip Liquid Eye Liner - Carbon Black Review

Since my last post on liquid eyeliner I have got over my fear and have been getting my feet "more wet" and purchasing different drug store liners.
In truth I find the application easier and more forgiving if you keep your hand steady and allow the brush to do the work.
While in my local grocery store The Super store I saw that L'Oreal had a sale on a lot of their cosmetics and I have had my eye on this particular eyeliner because I have been very impressed by L'Oreal's mascaras in the past and love the carbon blackness they promise. I am glad I decided to go for it because I really enjoy it and have actually got comments on how nice the liner looks.





Pros
  • Applies on lid smoothly and lasts all day
  • Comes with thin brush tip applicator 
  • Easy to apply winged liner or cat eyes
  • Can apply a thin line or build easily to get a thicker line
  • Is very black and is very bold
  •  Is long lasting on the eyes no cracks, no smudging
  • Can be purchased at any drug store internationally
  • Great price retails for $7.99 CAD
  • Packaging is a simple black tube with a gold lid (small to carry in your purse or makeup bag)
Cons
  • The liner is wet so you will need to let it dry on the eye for a few seconds
  • Since it takes a few moments to dry slows down make up application
All in all I am enjoying this and I will try other liners from this line as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog