Monday, April 22, 2013

Soft Paws: True Blue 60 second manicure hand scrub Review

I always love the feeling I get when I used to get my nails done at a nail salon. They would use sugar to exfoliate my hands prior to applying my acrylic nails and manicuring it to perfection.
Now that I am working on a tighter budget with age I have retired the nail salon and taken the salon to my house and I am always on the hunt for a product can help acheive a salon like feeling.
I had a coupon for Bath and Body works to buy one item and get another for free when you spend $10 or more and decided to give this scrub a try.
True Blue 60 second manicure is a sugar based exfoliant that is suppose to make dull, dry, cracked hands smooth, silky and radiant.
Prior to doing my at home manicure I followed the instructions on the tub and damped my hands and rubbed and scrubbed the sugar crystals and rinsed hands off and was left with smoother hands amazingly.
My hands felt really great after I patted them dry and I added my favourite cream to them and was surprised at how well this little product worked.

A few highlights on this hand scrub:

  • A very little goes a long way and a quarter size can really do a lot for your hands. 
  • The sugars dissolves and turns into a foam
  • The scrub has a very nice citrus smell
  • Can double up as a foot scrub as well
  • Makes hands look radiant 
  • Can see a different in just one use
This scrub can be purchased in store at Bath and Body works or online and retails for $13 CAD. 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog