Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sample Crush: Benefit Porefessional

Benefit Porefessional 
I received a sample of this product from Sephora a few weeks ago and I must say I do like it. On the blogs as well as Youtube it has been talked about a lot but I never looked into it because I didn't think it would be something I needed. Benefit's Porefessional is suppose to be a balm that minimizes the appearance of pores on the face and fills lines. Porefessional is also suppose to double as a face primer and make makeup applied stay where you left it! This is also able to be applied to areas of the face  to reduce shine through out the day and mattify the area. 
I have been using this product for the last two weeks under my makeup and I will say I do like it because it has me working with a smooth palette. The one thing I do note that it causes a few dry patches on my face when applied in some areas,
however it does aid in my foundation staying on longer. I see that this product retails for $36.00 CAD, so I'm not anxious to go ahead and buy the product off the shelf. I do think it is a NICE to have but not sure if a NEED to have unless you do have deep pores and lines in your face that you really want to mask. There are still a few primers that I have heard a lot of hype about and would like to give a try before committing but this product is definitely worth a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog