Monday, April 15, 2013

Grease Free Face: A few Methods to helping fight Oiliness on your face

Daily I put on my makeup for work and have this flawless finish that I adore. My makeup placement is how I like it and my foundation is providing me the coverage and even look that I desire. I step outside, I drive to work and within an hour I check my mirror and am an oily mess all through out my t-zone!!
It doesn't matter what foundation, primer, or setting powder I place on my face my nose gets super oily.  I have tried countless ways to get rid of oils including, toners, mattifying moisturizers  powders, and matte foundations but none seem to work or provide me with a coverage I like. I have found a few products that aid with this and may also help as the weather warms up. 

Eve Pearl Anti Shine Mattifying Gel: Is a gel that can be worn under makeup to mattify the face or can be placed in oily areas over makeup. The gel has sheer coverage but does come in a few different tints I have Tan/Dark/ Deep  (Gel B). According to Eve Pearl's description of the product it is said to contain a mattifying formula that has sebum-activating, oil-control spheres that regulate oil production. This product can be purchased at the Eve Pearl website, Amazon and other theatrical makeup websites for $24.00 USD.





Mac Blot Powder Pressed: Is a powder that helps with shine control on the face without adding additional color and texture (avoiding cakey face)
Can be used to set foundation or to just blot out any shine that appears through out the day. Can be applied with a puff and pressed into the skin or a powder brush to lightly dust it on oily area's of the face. Can be purchased on Mac's website online or in store for $29.00 CAD




Boscia Blot Sheets:  Are blotting sheets used to absorb excess oil on the face without disturbing makeup. These sheets are %100 linen and small enough to fit in a makeup bag or purse while traveling. Very convenient if you don't like adding any additional makeup or gels to your face. These are really good for sensitive skin as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog