Friday, April 26, 2013

Co Washing Time: Live Clean Professional Damage Therapy Conditioner

I love to co-wash my hair when I wear it curly. What is co-washing you ask? Co- washing is when you
Live Clean Damage Therapy Conditioner
wash your hair only using conditioner.
It is beneficial because instead of using shampoo that is drying on hair you are using only conditioner that is cleaning your hair but still moisturizing it in the mean time.
This is very beneficial if you are a person who suffers from dry hair, damaged hair, or weak hair because it nourishes the hair and packs it with moisture.
Hair that is moisturized is one of the keys to healthy hair and combats against split ends and brittle hair. I like to go between Suave, Tressemme, and various conditioners for co-washing and stumbled upon Live clean in Walmart on sale.
I have always seen this brand in the store but overlooked it because I wasn't interested in it particularly. Put a sale sign beside something and now you got my attention.
Live clean is a Eco friendly brand that prides its self on using natural plant based ingredients. On the website they say that there formulations are made with a minimum of 96% replenishable, renewable and sustainable plant ingredients and are great for the earth so come packed with many benefits.
This line has many different formulations but I decided to go with the Professional Damage Therapy Conditioner. I love getting conditioners who work to help damaged hair because I find they are the most moisturizing in the entire line. This one is loaded with benefits described on Live Clean's website:


  • Enriched with Kendi Oil which has strengthening omegas
  • Avocado Oil which is moisturizing 
  • Quinoa to deeply nourish and protect the hair shaft and fortify the hair
  • Vita-Bond Complex™ technology builds hair’s intrinsic layer treating and preventing damage caused by heat styling, chemicals, and environmental exposure.
  • Certified Organic Botanicals
  • SLS/sulfate free
  • Petroleum Free
  • Paraben Free
  • Pure Vegan
Those listing alone got my attention because I tend to lean towards products that are natural and have limited chemicals in them. They tend to make my hair feel really good and produce the best results for me personally. A few things I noted about the product with my personal use.
  • Has a nice light smell
  • Has a nice thick consistency
  • Does penetrate the hair
  • Good enough for co washing but didn't find it left my hair really soft as other products have
  • Curls where nice and tight after use
  • The bottle a bit small considering the amount I personally use
  • Pricing reasonable: $4.95 CAD on sale
  • In most drug stores readily available
  • Great product listing
All in all I was satisfied with my purchase. I wasn't blown away, this won't be added to my holy grail product listing but I would definitely purchase it again if I am unable to get ahold of my usual suspects or it is on sale again. 

shop tarte cosmetics Follow on Bloglovin No Pain No Beauty

Promote Your Page Too

3 comments:

  1. Sounds very good...I really like your blog^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greet Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for the comments! yea we can follow each other on bloglovin now problem!

      Delete
  2. Thank you sooo much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog