Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ain't Nobody's Bizness but mine and my readers! 31 Beauty Question Tag


31 Beauty Question Tag
I found this and now I am doing it.
1. Do you apply your foundation with a brush, sponge, or fingers? It really depends but for the most part i use my buffing brush or foundation brush
- What foundation do you use? YSL LE TEINT TOUCHE ÉCLAT Illuminating Foundation SPF 19
2. Do you apply your eye shadow from light to dark? or dark to light? Light to dark.
3. Do you prime your eyes? For Face? Yes I always prime my eyes with my urban decay primer for eyes and my face Laura Mercier foundation primer: Radiance 
4. Concealer first, or after foundation? What concealer do you use?Concealer before my foundation. I am currently using Josie Maran Argan blend concealer 
5. On average, how long does it take you to do your makeup? About 20-30 minutes. Closer to 45 minutes if going out for a special occasion. 
6. Do you wear makeup everyday and everywhere? No mostly to work and if I am going out. Most weekends i am makeup free
7. What release are you most excited about? MAC IN EXTRA DIMENSIONS AND FASHION SETS. 
8. What’s your weakness? Shoes, purses, clothes, jewelry, eye shadow  lipstick or other? Goodness let me air out my dirty laundry ughhh..... Lipsticks, any accessory, and hosiery 
9. Do you whiten your teeth? No I think they are good enough lol
10. Wax eyebrows, or pluck? Pluck
11. What do you use to contour? I still have yet to attempt countoring although I read and watch a lot of videos on it. 
12. False lashes, or natural? Natural I have really long lashes already, and pick at my eyes too much for lashes
13. Favorite makeup brand? MAC, NARS, OCC, WET &WILD
14. Liquid eyeliner, pencil or gel? GEL but now a liquid eyeliner believer finally. 
15. Lipstick, lip-gloss or chap-stick? Lipstick ALL DAY EVERY DAMN DAY
- What is your favourite lipstick? MAC Violetta and Rebel. GIVES ME SO MUCH LIFEEEE
16. Pigments, pressed or cream eye shadow? Pressed eyeshadows
17. If you had to wear only one thing, excluding foundation; what would it be? LIPSTICK of course
18. Favorite color? ALL (PINK AND PURPLE MAINLY) 
19. Favorite color combination? Gold and purple. 
20. Natural? or Dramatic? Can you say drama queen? 
21. Do you care more for quality or name brand? Quality over all. 
22. Did you ever consider taking makeup classes? I have taken a basic one but want to take some more 
23. What do you think of makeup? I think it is my middle name lmfao. I really love it and it adds some spice to my life! 
SKIN CARE
24. How many times do you wash your face daily? At least twice. 
25. What skin type do you have? Combination  
26. What is your current facial wash? Philosophy 
27. Do you exfoliate? Yes
28. What brand do you use? Mac Volcanic Ash  
29. What moisturizer do you use? Argan Oil 
30. Do you use eye cream? NOPE
31. Do you enjoy using face masks? If so which ones. I do enjoy them but right now I do not have any on hand. Lush makes some great ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog